PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to the new TrailManor Sport!

Shane826
09-23-2023, 02:51 PM
Unveiled at the Elkhart RV Show… Available as a 2518KB or 2720QB! See the website for more details.

https://trailmanor.com/sport/

Kidkraz
09-23-2023, 09:28 PM
Shane thanks for posting. That is sweet camper, with some great additions to boot.

Bill
09-24-2023, 04:13 AM
As Arte Johnson used to say, "Verry interestink!" I'm eager to see more details. In the past, the term "Sport" in the model name sometimes indicated a rather spartan interior, often without a bathroom, or with a depopulated kitchen setup. Do you know if that is true here?

I hope to visit the factory later this fall. Perhaps I will get a chance to tour one.

Bill

Wavery
09-24-2023, 10:17 AM
In the past, the term "Sport" in the model name sometimes indicated a rather spartan interior, often without a bathroom, or with a depopulated kitchen setup. Do you know if that is true here?

You may be right Bill.

They make mention of:
Laveo dry flush toilet
Microwave/Air fryer
OTHER OUTSIDE OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
17” griddle and 12V 6-pack cooler

No mention of "Bathroom" or "Stove" (although it has a propane tank). I can't wait to see the interior.

This trailer seems to target the off-road market. I hope that they used a lot more pop-rivets and a lot less sheet metal screws.

I think that most of the people that would be interested in this trailer would be boondockers (like myself). Solar and LFP battery would be a huge selling point for boondockers.

I see no signs of plumbing or grey water tank. May just be the angle of the pics.

This trailer could probably be easily towed with a Jeep. Maybe even a 2-door Jeep (although I wouldn't).

Shane826
09-24-2023, 10:56 AM
The new Sport has nothing in common to do with the old 2417 Sport (which had a lesser kitchen because it was a 2417 and was also narrower). It still has the bathroom and gray tank. I cant speak for interior amenities but let me see what I can find out.

Shane826
09-24-2023, 12:55 PM
To the folks asking about the interior. Just got word that the interior is unchanged EXCEPT there is now a 12V compressor fridge, no radio but now has a Bluetooth speaker, and the Laveo toilet.

PS- Rumor has it Dometic is discontinuing the 3-way fridge.

Larryjb
09-24-2023, 09:19 PM
A quote from the Elkhart RV Dealer Open House page:

...selection of new RVs from more than 30 of the nation’s top RV manufacturers....

It seems Trailmanor meets their top 30!