View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #7
wmtire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Thanks, Bobby! That's a lot better than I expected it to be.

Bill
Bill, not sure if you are referring to the light or the pic quality.

If it's the picture quality, it is a lot better when just viewing it on the monitor in real time.

To get the screenshots of the videos posted, I took the following steps:

1.Copy the avi (or it may have been a wmv) file from the micro sd card onto my computer

2. Open the video file with Windows Media Player and make it full screen. Then I pressed the pause button to freeze the video.......which takes away some of the clarity.......as did making it full screen.

3. Now I just pressed the "print screen" command button on my keyboard and then used the paste command in Microsoft Paint after opening that program.

4. I saved the pic as a jpeg file (again losing some clarity)....and uploaded these jpegs to the forums.

I'm sure in each step, I lost something as far as pic quality goes.

Here are the spec sheets taken from the Jasco/GE website:

SPECIFICATIONS:

GENERAL
RF Frequency: .................................................. ............................... 2.4~2.48 GHz
Transmit Power: .................................................. ......................................... 16dBm
RF Range: ................................................45 0ft Unobstructed Line of Sight
Modulation: .................................................. .................................................. .....GFSK
Spread Spectrum:......................................... .................................................. .FHSS
Operational Temperature:
.................................................. ...... -20~55C @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
.................................................. ....... -4~131F @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
Storage Temperature:
.................................................. ......-30~60C @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
.................................................. .....-22~140F @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
AC/DC Adapter: .................................................. ...........................Input: 120VAC
.................................................. .................................................. .......Output: 5V @ 1A

CAMERA
Imaging Sensor: .................................................. ....................................¼” CMOS
Lens Type: .................................................. ............................................ 4.9mm F2.8
Minimum Illumination: ..................................... 0 Lux with IR Illumination
System Resolution: ............................................. QVGA (320X240)-Monitor
.................................................. ................................................. VGA (640X480)-USB
Imager Resolution: .................................................. .................VGA (640 x 480)
View Angle: .................................................. .................................................. ..........45º
Night Vision Range: .................................................. ........................................ 16ft
Temperature Sensor: .................................................. ....... -10~35C (14~ 95F)
Current Consumption: .................................................. ........................... 540mA
Battery Type: .................................................. ....................................4AA Alkaline
Battery Life: .................................................. .................................... Up to 4 hours
Dimensions: .................................................. .........3.3mm x 2.6mm x 6.3mm
Weight:........................................... .................................................. ......... 130 grams

MONITOR
LCD Size: .................................................. ........................................... 3.5” Di
agonal
Battery Life: .................................................. .................................... Up to 5 hours
System Resolution: ............................................. QVGA (320X240)-Monitor
.................................................. ................................................. VGA (640X480)-USB
Current Consumption: .................................................. ........................... 850mA
Memory Card: .................................................. ............... Micro SD (32GB max)
Output Port: .................................................. ................................................ USB 2.0
Operational Temperature:
.................................................. .......-10~45C @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
.................................................. ...... 14~113F @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
Storage Temperature:
.................................................. ...... -30~60C @ 5~85% RH non-condensing
.................................................. .....-22~140F @ 5~85% RH non-condensing