View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
Brutus

Hi Tim,
just went out and weighed it. My 11.5' version came in at 52 pounds. (Model F45i, 3.5). Not an earth-shattering amount of weight, but it was just dead weight to me anyway. Gave it shot of lube a few years ago to kinda-sorta make sure it'll work in the future. No issues with it rolling out today.

Also had to order the DoubleStick. Probably is over kill, but what the heck. Just used some silicone caulk with the screws as a stop-gap measure for now.

You go by Redtail Cruiser. I think I'm now Redneck Cruiser. Got a fine assortment of dirt and caulk in the pic, but there is in fact a camper underneath all that. Stripping down the TM in prep to take delivery of an Audi Q5 TDI in a few months (4400# tow rating/440# tongue). Also got the propane tanks off (so now it's really redneckin'). Getting ready for a trip to the scales tomorrow. Will post the results in Tow Rigs section when I have them.
r/
Pat

Edit: As an aside, if you're interested, the wardrobe cabinet weighs in at 31 pounds. We always just stored pillow and blankets in there anyhow... so out it came. Also opens up a hole now (where the wardrobe sits when unit is closed) to move other stuff closer to the rear axle and hopefully further reduce tongue weight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	038.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	8766