View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #4
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

Yes we will put it up on Craigslist, but will wait until mid March because there is 12 inches of snow on the ground and I have to make 2 minor repairs. I also plan on moving over the elec jack and water pump accumulator to the TM. My past experience is people are not looking for a camper until good weather hits in April. I think the gemini camper should sell fast. It's in very good shape and three years ago we redid all the curtains and upholstery fabric with high quality material.

DW already has some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and I have some concentrate RV cleaners that has worked well on my past RV's to get them clean. Not sure what wax to use with the clear coat? So I will most likely just re-wash after using the RV cleaner with a wash and wax, and wait until Spring when I can apply a good wax.

What do you use on canvas seal to get it back to white and black streak from the door seal rubbing on the side when opening and closing? Also the plastic corner moldings in the front and rear is starting to yellow. Is there anything that brings it back to white?

We already have reservations for the end of April. Can't wait to go camping with this new camper. Oh it's so much fun having a new camper.

I have a Wave-8 free standing propane heater for dry camping. Has anyone installed a low pressure propane outlet in there 2720. If so where did you tap into the gas line? I'm right now thinking to tap into the line around the fridge and installing a quick disconnect somewhere around the water holding and drilling 1 1/4 inch hole under the left seat for the hose that would go to the Wave heater?
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote