View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 07:09 PM   #10
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Question so tell me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailManorMan View Post
Yep standard for sure at least for some years.

Brad I would not listen to Tom, I would not fill it, it has a function!
OK Mr Trailmanorman....tell us...what exactly is the function of this "weep" hole and what does it "weep"?

The funny thing is, my 2003 3124KS does NOT have these "Weep" holes on either side. Can anyone tell me why some have them while others do not. Now if you read my posting I did NOT say to fill them in immediately. I said I would contact the last OWNER to see if they could shed some light onto the subject.

MY QUOTE
"Brad you might call the last OWNER/dealer and ask them about it first."

Maybe someone should contact the factory and see what they are for. Has anyone ever seen anything come out of these holes? Were they just something left over from the manufacturing process? Who on here knows for sure. Do you Mr Trailmanorman? These holes would look tempting to a mud dobber I suspect.

So Craigrrr...has filling these in reduced the performance of your TM? Has this caused any deterioration of the walls of your TM in any way?

Either way I would say the jury is still out on this until we get an explanation from the factory. However...it's your TM and so you should do or not do whatever you wish with it. They are a curious thing though. Any clues Bill?

Mr. Tom ....he who dictates what people MUST do without question or suffer the maximum concequences! ( now for all of those who don't know any better this last statement IS a joke and I have to explain this or someone will take it the WRONG way!! OK...got it? )
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote