View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 09:15 AM   #5
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Looking to buy a TM and have some questions

Dear Trailmanorwannabee,
We too looked at the Hi-lo trailer, but in order to get the size we wanted, the trailer got to be quite heavy. The thing that I did not like was the tongue weight on the largest model that we were looking at. We have a 3326 King and it is still larger than the largest Hi-lo that they make because the Trailmanor has the rear bed that pulls out beyond the box, and also the front has the slide out living room that goes out over the tongue. Still, the 3326 King was a lot lighter than the Hi-lo. Price wise, they are about the same.

Never had any problems setting up in the rain or even taking down. The only thing that got wet was me!

We have owned a 1993, 1994 amd a 2002 Trailmanor. We never had any delamination problems. The glue that they use for the lamination process is something special and holds really well. My friend's brother in law still has the 1993 Trailmanor that we owned,and it is still fine.

Did you go into the Trailmanor site at www.Trailmanor.com to check out the frequently asked questions about the Trailmanor? The questions there should answer most of your questions regarding the Trailmanor. If you can't find them there, then I'm sure you will get a response on the forum!!

Having owned Trailmanors since Sept of 1992, I can vouch for their reliability. If they were not, I would have never purchased another one if there were a lot of construction issues.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote