View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 07:29 AM   #6
arknoah

Default Re: Considering a TM

Good points all around.  I once timed my set up and it took me four minutes alone.  This was after I had leveled the unit and unhitched it.  Basically, I was timing this to see what additional set up there was for the TM versus other units.  This four minutes was just the internal set up time, such as the beds, bathroom, flaps,. etc, and did not incluce setting up the water and electric.   All in all, it is not much more time consuming than a full size TT.  You certainly can get yourself set when setting it up, though.  

Our beds are made up all the time with sheets and a comforter.  I put the pillows in the middle of the bed when folding.  

When we are traveling a long distance and stop at a campground for a single night, we don't unhitch at all, and that makes setting up pretty easy.  Also, if you have one person inside the unit when you are setting up who is handing out the folding chaiis, scooters, and other stuff stored on the floor, it can take only a minute to clear out the unit.  It's really quite easy.