View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Congrats on your new TM! I'd much rather have the stove/oven combo than the microwave; the microwave is useless when you're dry camping unless you want to bring along a generator. I love having our oven and we can always bring along a microwave if we know we're going to have hookups.

Even after having our TM for over 4 years, we still sometimes do newbie things when we open or close the TM. Sometimes it's been so long since we've been out camping that we kind of forget.

We've forgotten to put down the TV antenna, slide in the steps, close the hatches, open up the potty slide for dumping, unlatch things, etc. If we're in a hurry it gets worse.

There are a lot of things to remember to do and it seems like the more people are involved it gets worse.

So, as an experienced newbie, still struggling to get out of that mode my best advice to you is take your time and sit and think for a moment if you have a chance before you do things.

It does get better after a while. And I hope you get to enjoy your TM as much as we have ours.

Dee