View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #9
ThePair
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbmiller3 View Post
I wouldn't want to try putting ours in the single door part of the garage. By my measurements it's theoretically possible but with pretty much no margin for error.
That's my concern, in addition to the bend in the driveway on that side (goes from 3-car at the house to 2-car at the curb, most of the bend is on the single side.)

I was thinking one of those powered dollys might work, but for the fact that it'd need to go on the grass of the front lawn for a bit to get the trailer aligned straight into the garage.

I take it the 8 foot width (7 foot 7 inch + 5 for the awning) is more or less inclusive of everything hanging off? Meaning, is there a point that is truly 8 feet wide, side-to-side, or is it a 'wiggle' situation?

I should probably go with my plan B, which is to ask a nearby friend with lots of land to park it at her place. She'd likely say yes, but I hate to impose. I'd look into a cover under that circumstance, though. The only other option is to rent parking from a storage place, but that's $80-$120/mo, which will add up quickly.

Marc
ThePair is offline   Reply With Quote