View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
Rnewmannh
BannedUsers

I have been “lurking” on this forum for a long time. Last month I became a trailmanor owner. I bought a 2008 3326King. I bought it at Texas RV Center in Cleburne Texas. On my first trip I traveled from Plano TX to my home in New Hampshire by way of New Orleans La., Port St. Lucie Fl., Asheville NC, and Providence RI (where we left the TT because of a snowstorm in NH.). Along the way we met two other Trailmanor owners (who knew all about this forum). The first was a couple from Minnesota at Pontchartrain Landing RV Park in New Orleans and the second was a couple from NH at Treasure Coast RV Park in Fort Pierce Fl. Both parks are excellent but a little pricey ($40+).

I must say a word about Texas RV Center (www.texasrvcenter.com). Until recently their primary business was reselling used RV’s (most repossessed I think). I bought a repossessed 2008 3326King for a very good price. They go through the entire RV to make sure everything works (I saw one all torn-up) . For the first 14 days they will fix things that don’t work, if you bring the TT back to them. Between the time I bought the TT and the time I picked it up (about 3 weeks). They bought the inventory of a nearby Trailmanor dealer that went out of business and they were in the process of becoming a Trailmanor dealer.

I can’t say anything but good things about my experience. Everything on my TT worked, they gave me an adequate walk through (although I relied heavily on checklists from this forum). They even helped me install my WD hitch even though I did not buy it from them. They were professional, friendly and helpful.

Thanks for everyone on this Forum for all the information that made this purchase possible and my first trip a successful one. The trailer has been occupied by 3 young grandchildren in three different states and the experience has been a very rewarding one. I look forward to many more enjoyable trips.