View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

We will be going to Bryant's RV on Sat. to order our new Elkmont 26. I have been in contact with Keith Hulsey at TrailManor for several months regarding this new model. We sold our 2002 3326 King outright, and we can't wait for the new one to arrive. It is supposed to be made April 22nd. The production schedule for the new Elkmont 26 will run from the 14th until the 28th. They now are running TrailManors in blocks for production.

We already have a sway bar for our 3326 King plus I already have weight distribution bars for the 3326 King. I am sure my Durango with the Hemi will do just fine since the new Elkmont weighs just what our 3326 King does.

The furnace is going to be moved to under the side dinette in the new production run. The picture with the vent under the sofa was one of the 3 prot-types that went out west. The furnace will be ducted into the bathroom, and a duct will also go to the bedroom plus the furnace will blow out into the kitchen/living area.

We had several changes made that they don't have already on the current Elkmont. The large orange stripe & rear smaller stripe will be switched to a charcoal gray color. Also, they are adding on the outside a sewer hose storage tube just like on the TrailManor mini. Also, they are adding a mirror on the outside of the bathroom door, and also adding a 4th door on the bathroom closet so the bottom shelf is only open.

We can't wait to get it, and use it for Memorial Day.