View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
ThePair
TrailManor Master

ShrimpBurrito: Sorry, my outside hose comments were directed at LiveTicker, not you.

That vent hose was never attached, and when I try, the hose and the outside attachment point seem to be the same size. Which tells me there is probably some kind of connector that is missing (was always missing) that I could probably get from Lowe's, if I bothered to measure the tubing diameter. (1/2" ?)

I've got an SL and I am still very interested in this whole concept. I know that I'm at my limit weight-wise for towing, so using something like the single pump for double-duty is very interesting to me. I think I might just take a peek under the sink of my TM tonight if I get the chance, see how tight some of these concepts might be.

As it turns out, Evsco is literally minutes away from my house! I may try to contact them in the next day or two, see about that 4-way and what it costs, and see what it would take for that hookup, if it makes economical sense. Otherwise, I plan to look into the modified v4 plan.

Now all I need is to learn how to manage PEX tubing :P
ThePair is offline   Reply With Quote