View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
TexasCamper

I agree that you can dry the curtains in place. Set up the TM, open the windows, and close the curtains. I'm sure the dry warm weather will dry them up.

And for the sofa bed cushions, you can do what I did....my daughter spilled water on the sofa the day we were going to put it into storage. While I dried the surface up, I was worred that deep moisture would encourage mildew in storage. So I took the sofa bottom inside my house. It's a little heavy with the metal frame, but completely removable. Next time we took the camper out of storage for camping, I just put the sofa bottom back into place, no problem!

Oh, and fyi....sometimes when you close the windows, they don't click into place. And then there will be a very small opening which may allow some water to get in. Probably not a big deal when camping but it could be a big deal if you store the camper in the open. So just make sure the windows are completely closed when you store it.

-John
TV#1: 2008 Chrysler Town & Country (3.8L Touring w/ tow package, WDH) (*retired 2018*)
TV#2: 2015 Nissan Pathfinder (w/ tow package, WDH)
TV#3: 2018 Ford F150 (w/ tow package, WDH)
TexasCamper is offline   Reply With Quote