Thread: Kitty travel??
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 02:43 AM   #1
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Kitty travel??

I know a lot of you travel with your kitty. I want to take one of our cats with us now, and wonder about any problems. How many of you let your kitty out at the site? Do they get lost? If you have an enclosure, what kind? Has your kitty always gone with you or were they introduced to it when grown. What about extra vaccinations? Shoot, I'm sure I had more questions, I just can't remember what they were.

Some of you know that my old Siamese cat, Rudy, died in September, so I now have two kitties. Sharkey is too old (16 years), too sick (kidney trouble) and too mean(!!!!!) to travel. That leaves Wow. I originally bought her for my mother when she became very ill, and when she died, I inherited THE CAT. At well over twenty pounds and full of attitude, she is a force to be reckoned with. She is very sweet natured, though, and still young at about 6 years so we want her to go along.

Her full name, by the way, is Kittiwow. My mother was in a childhood phase with her dementia, and it seemed like a great name to her.

Funnily, since we call the cat Wow, when we are in conversation and say "wow" about something, the cat answers.
tucsoncarol is offline   Reply With Quote