View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
Goodyear Travels

You know, it feels like the same old, same old. Those folks who do right -- must suffer the same fate as those who do wrong. My Aussie has served as a therapy dog to Banner Estrella Hospital, and he now serves Hospice of the Valley. He gives more to this world that most humans.

I gladly pick up after him during our 4:30 am walks in our neighborhood with the help of a flashlight, and I carry out his occasional leavings on the Butterfield trail in the Estrella Mtn's.

But I guess there aren't many CA trails that we can enjoy together because of regulations.

My preference would be -- more strict enforcement of dog litter laws and SEVERE punishment to offenders. I am saddened because there are few CA trails that I can share with my dear friend because of others' willful disregard.

I guess I'll stay in Arizona and commune with the Pines instead of the Redwoods. When we get a hankerin for a change -- we'll head to Colorado -- where we can still walk together most anywhere.

Too bad you can't post pictures of the offenders on your apartment complex's message board or return the droppings to their doorsteps with a note saying, "I believe you misplaced this."