View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
Sopper

Exclamation New Image...hopefully this helps more! :)

All,

Thanks again for all the help that many of you have shared! I appreciate all the assistance.

Attached is a new sketch of the wires I have available to hookup to my batteries. I have the camper unhooked from the batteries as I feared putting the wires on the wrong locations could damage the camper.
  • I have a jumper wire and can only assume that will be placed between the negative of the right-most batter and the positive of the left-most battery.
  • The white wire, the ground I assume, it attached directly to the frame. I assume that will connect to the negative terminal on the left-most battery.
  • The black gray cable, with the 30 amp fuse, should be attached to the + terminal on the right most battery?
  • The two black cables, paired to each other from the camper, are giving me the biggest issues. Each has a post connection on it but I am uncertain if each need be connected to the + terminal or one on the right-most positive and another on the left-most negative.

Thanks again for all the help you can lend me! I am pretty good with electrical components as long as the wires are labeled and there is a knowledge about what needs to go where.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailer Wiring.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	9721  
-P3 Brake Controller
-Numerous Off-Road Modifications
----------------------------------------
2015 Nissan Armada Platinum
-Hopkins INSIGHT Brake Controller
----------------------------------------