View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #6
gonzo628
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucePerens View Post
This is why I ended up with a grand cherokee instead of a highlander. About 10K less for class IV tow package and AWD, and 6500 pound tow rating for 6 cyl. I really like my Prius, 110K since 2007 and never a problem. And 150K on a Camry that had no problems in 17 years until I donated it, I doubt the Jeep will be as reliable.
Bruce,

If you didn't this time, and end up in another Mopar (after this one), consider a Mopar MaxCare warranty. There is a dealer in Kansas (I think) that sells them real cheap. When I purchased the D, I bought the MaxCare. $2130 (This may not sound real cheap, but the dealer I purchased my D from, did not even offer it (said most people thought it was too expensive. When I persisted, they pulled the price for it and said it was over $4k). The warranty covers most everything that's not a "maintenance/wear item" (Tires, Spark plugs, etc), has rental coverage and has no mileage / year limit. The caveat being that if any single repair exceeds the value of the vehicle, they will cut you a check for the value and terminate the contract.

-2006 3124 KB
-2016 Dodge Durango R/T
gonzo628 is offline   Reply With Quote