Thread: Looking To Buy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 07:02 PM   #10
DENNICH

Hi everyone, I am new to TrailManor campers and this forum. I have always camped in class C motorhomes, but looking for something that is more manageable for going to state parks and national parks. Will be camping with my 3 hound dogs, and sometimes will have grandchildren. We love hiking the trails in the parks. I am based in the mid-atlantic on the east coast.

I am interested in a used Trailmanor. I would appreciate any advice for when looking at used campers ranging in age from 1998 to around 2020. I know that is a huge difference in age, but what is the first thing that tends to go in an older Trailmanor? Do the refrigerator, toilet, and heating/ac units tend to hold out well? Is there any part of the roof that is more suspect to leaks?

For my towing vehicle, I was looking at either a Nissan Pathfinder, VW Atlas, or an Audi Q7. I would prefer to stick to an SUV rather than a small truck. I currently have the Audi but would have to upgrade my hitch. Any thoughts on these towing vehicles?

Thanks for any advice given.
DENNICH is offline   Reply With Quote