View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 08:12 AM   #3
ragmopp

Questions though.... can you feel each other moving around? Does it fit well in the space? Where did you stow the old mattress? Worried at all about leaks/durability?

Troy,

I didn't notice much in the line of movement at all. Not quite as good as the Select Confort (but a whole lot cheaper). I would think if someone on the other side did some jumping up and down you would feel it, but otherwise no. Ironically about 5 years ago we bought a queen size standard Aerobed for guests at the house. Welll....that one is a lot of fun if you have two people. I am not light and when we used it once my wife almost popped out of bed when I turned over....not so with the new one.
It fits perfectly in the space of our 2720SL. You do have to realize that it is 9 inches tall so deflating is necessary when traveling.
The old mattress is stored in our shed.
As to leaks and durability, the manufacturer warrants the bed for 2 years. I think it was discontinued most likely because of slow sales not because it being defective (but time will tell there). I am not too worried about that.
By the way we bought a couple of those swimming noodles (mentioned elsewhere in this forum) to block cool air coming up around the edges. Worked great, AND you can't even see them when the mattress is inflated.

Here is the link to the bed: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=354385

Mike Anderson