View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 06:40 AM   #1
Jcav09

Post TM:2619 - Fridge & Radio Questions

Hey all,

New to the community, my wife had had us pick up a unity not too long ago and we have been in the process of fixing it up and remodeling it. I've run into a few rough spots and I cant seem to find YouTube guides on them. Thank you in advance for helping me out. I'll rank them from most pressing to least.

We have a 2005 year model just as a heads up.

1: Refrigerator - Doesn't seem to want to power up. We are currently hooked up to our house, read the instruction book that came with it. It should be as simple as turning it to the electrical cord icon and setting temp? Nothing happens. Nothing happens with the battery icon either. I haven't tried propane yet. That's a today troubleshoot. Am I missing something? Do you need to start it on propane, ignite it then change your power source? I also found a box on the outside wall where there appears to be a piolet light and an ignition switch. Does that control the fridge or hot water?

2: Installing a radio - I'll attach photos below but bought a radio install kit. Pulled the wooden block panel out and found the three cords behind it. Blue , White antenna. I attached blue - blue, white to white and no power... What am I missing? (I plugged in the antenna also but that wouldn't cause the unit to power on.) Headed to the store to buy a volt meter this morning to ensure power is coming out.

Radio pics are uploaded in the attachments. Thank you again for taking the time to comment and help. I'm sure I'll ask plenty of questions in the coming weeks. Our first trip is in August, so I'm trying to make sure we are fully up and running.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	676.2 KB
ID:	22310   Click image for larger version

Name:	radio.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	22311   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg