Thread: Table problems
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
T and C
TrailManor Master

Default Table problems

Folks,

My 3023 has a bed in front with two couches facing each other. The table attaches to the front wall of the TM between the couches just below the sliding bed. A good arrangement IMHO.

My problem with the table happens about every other time I want to use it. I lift up the table, swing down the leg...and then I try to extend the leg. Only it does not extend. So then as I fiddle with the little latch device that is supposed to pop into one of the holes to hold it in place...it falls off.

The sliding part of the leg is then virtually unmoveable w/o lying down on the floor and using a screwdriver tip or something to get it to slide. If I am alone when it happens I have to both hold up the table and fiddle with the leg extension with one hand...not very effective. If I were at home I would just get something from the garage to prop up the table. But...I don't bring the garage on outings. I'm too stubborn to carry along a special stick just to prop up the table.

Any one else have this problem? How did you solve it? I know WD40 might help. But that latch???

Tom

TV 2010 F-150 4.6, factory tow pkg, air bags
T and C is offline   Reply With Quote