View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 11:59 AM   #11
Househunterlives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I'm a little concerned about pictures 4 and 5 in your most recent post. On a TM, both shells have an arched roof, and the arch of the front shell is supposed to mimic the arch of the rear shell, so they fit together with a constant gap across the width of the trailer. I can't be sure from the photo, but it looks like the front shell arch may have collapsed in the center. You might want to check this.

Bill
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. I know the front curve is not as much as the back. I also found out the Antenna had left an impression in the roof. So wonder if that was the cause of the roof not being curved.
Going today to get keys made. Since this was a whole sale they couldn't find the keys. Even the garage and shower door key is missing. I could just go to the hardware store and buy another lock set. But the deadbolt wouldn't fit. Its too thick.
I took all of the curtains down and took them to the laundry mate. Wash them and look new again. They where so stiff, gross smelling things. DW wants to sew on backing material to help black out the sun. I think they would make them to thick and would hurt closing the camper up.
Househunterlives is offline   Reply With Quote