View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 09:21 AM   #3
Jcav09

Hey man thanks for the quick response and helping me locate the fuse box! So to back track its model number 2619. Hope that helps.

The box was labeled making it easy to track. I did visually check every fuse and all looked fine besides the one for the radio. Blown, good catch. For now I swapped out the toilet fuse for the radio until, I'll head to Walmart later and pick up spares.

The second image is the outside panel I was referring too. At first glance I thought it was directly connected to the hot water heater, but wanted to rule out if it needed to be lit to control the fridge.

Check behind the fridge I can confirm power is working. Plugged in a different device and power came on. I did notice it was really warm back there. Came around inside the camper and found water in the fridge. I guess I left it on the electric icon and level 2 last night. EDIT: ( I am going to assume it works. I think I was looking for a sound signaling it kicking on. But I never heard anything so assumed it wasn't working.)

After trying to hook up the head unit again still nothing. Tried my voltmeter and it wasn't lighting up. It would be a large task to strip all the wire out to find where its dead... I'm wondering if its just best to give up the head unit idea and just run a blue tooth speaker from a phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fuse.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	586.5 KB
ID:	22313   Click image for larger version

Name:	outside.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	22314  
Jcav09 is offline   Reply With Quote