View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
hal

Randy, I switched our faucet to a single lever faucet. While it was a task to do, it was well worth it. I have since switched out the faucet for several others. As I understand it, there are only two ways to access the plumbing. One is from under the sink and the other is to pull the hot water heater out. My hands are too large and my arms are short so I pulled the hot water heater out each time. (You could contact Ed Lytle at the TM factory for further info) I could write a lot about how convenient this set up is for saving your water supply. It is a god send for anyone having problems with their hands.

There are several faucets that will fit into the same holes as the original faucets. The key is to purchase a faucet in which the stubs are the same distance from each other (8"). Also, because the roof on each TM locks down and seals is at a different distance, a faucet can work ok on one TM but possibly not on another. Whenever this problem existed, people replace the lever with a shorter one.

I did make notes and write up plans when I did mine. Anyone can have thes plans by contacting me. ([email protected])