View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
MukaboutintheNW

Default Saying Hello and Memorial Weekend Plans

Hi Everyone,
Well, I thought I'd come out of hiding and say hello. I joined this forum about a month ago and it was the smartest thing I could have done after getting our new-to-us TM also about a month ago. This board is so informative and everyone's ideas and questions are so helpful and supportive. So thank you for that. We owned a tent trailer prior to this and the TM is just luxurious to us! I've incorporated so many of your tips and tricks already, and just this evening I finished modifying the shower curtain thanks to Hal's modification sheet, which was so nicely done. I had to blow the dust off the sewing machine and dig out the instructions on how to set it up, but once started, it was easier than I thought it would be and I'm so pleased how it turned out. DH also fixed the elegant lights so they consistently go on when they're supposed to and no flickering. I actually like them now!

We got our TM out of storage this past weekend and DH, son, dog and I have spent so much time in it fiddling around with things, cleaning, and just happily sitting in it, that we've dubbed it the Clubhouse.

I don't really have any specific questions right now since all of them have been answered by this forum, but would like to know what people have planned for the upcoming weekend. Memorial Day weekend is a popular time to go camping so I figure many of you will also have plans. It will be our first trip with the TM. We will do what we do every Memorial Day weekend - camping at Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island in WA state with several other families. I'm so looking forward to it!

Sharon