View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
raygor

Default New owner with roundup/Jubilee question

We have owned and restored an Apache Ramada Hard sided pop-up camper for a few years now. My wife saw a TM 2720 and fell in love, so I have been looking off and on for a while. Well this fall a 2720SD came for sale within 4 miles of us and I of course made the mistake of bringing my wife with. Need less to say we bought it and are excited to go camping next spring. Since Apache's haven't been made since 1980's, their forum is very active. Which brings me to my question. They have on their forum a category of Roundups. Where forum members arrange times and places for Apache owners to meet and share repairs, modifications and just visit. We have attended a few and got a lot of great ideas for our camper based on seeing what was do on others, as well as the fun of meeting people we have chatted with online. Some weekend roundups even had seminars or demos on maintaining the lift system, repairing leaky windows, etc. Does Trailmanor members ever have such roundups and meet with other Trailmanor campers?
Rick
raygor is offline   Reply With Quote