View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #8
Chief-e9

My wife and I stayed at Clabough's Campground in Pigeon Forge this weekend and really enjoyed it. We will probably always use this campground when in Pigeon Forge. We stayed on site C2 and thoroughly enjoyed. All their RV sites have full hookup to include sewer and we paid $33 a day. Had breakfast in their restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed. The campsite is just off the main drag of Pigeon Forge. They have their own website for more info.

As a side note we stayed at the KOA in Pigeon Forge last month that we had reserved in December but was not too pleased with the staff. The campground is clean, nice looking, has pool, etc. Plus, we'd stayed there before and was well satisfied. However, this time they assigned us to the only site that had a tree growing out of concrete pad thus prevented using our awning. When I asked why they didn't contact me to see if that was okay I was advised I should have let them know I had an awning and it was not their job to babysit. This came from the campground owners daughter who was working front desk. Also, their internet was down for the entire weekend and the wife's answer was since it's "free" we shouldn't be concerned. (I was attending a classic car buy/sell type show thus internet access was important to prices, etc. and was a primary reason I picked them).