View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 06:50 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Culver View Post
I downloaded a trailmanor-classic-owners-manual-v091119.pdf file. This was not specific to a year so I assume it was for 2024? Is there a separate downloadable doc for other years like 2023?
As you noted, TrailManor manuals are not year-specific. You can think of them as being generation-specific, since unlike cars, Trail Manors themselves don't change a lot from year to year. My guess is that you have the most recent manual. It is always worth checking the Trail Manor Technical Library. If a new manual is issued, it would likely be copied there.

https://www.trailmanorowners.com/for...splay.php?f=42

Quote:
Good information in this doc but it was not very detailed and mostly just referenced separate manuals for the various subsystems such as refrigeration, heating, water pump, AC, plumbing, electrical and what not? Is there any place that these manuals can be downloaded from?
Trail Manor does not stock appliance manuals. Normally, as they uncrate and install a refrigerator, for example, they grab the manual that was packaged with it, and put it into the binder. I'm not sure why that didn't happen for your unit, but you can easily remedy it by downloading it directly from the manufacturers' web sites. This ensures that you get the correct and up-to-date manual for your particular piece of equipment, even if the equipment manufacturer makes a change. It is worth doing.

Trail Manor Owner's Manuals are intended to cover items and equipment that are Trail Manor specific, such as the lift system and internal wiring.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote