View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 08:45 PM   #9
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

If you are concerned about these items with a TrailManor, please be fair in your evaluation of the less-expensive, full-height trailers. I have had two TrailManors, and now have a Lance travel trailer. All were known for being more expensive than competitors. BUT, I feel both brands are worth the extra $$.
The TrailManor expands more than the Hi-Lo, and, in my opinion, are very well-built. The design is different than any other trailer, but it is a design that has been in production since the '80s. Tried and true.
Anyone that takes care of their trailers will likely not have problems with a TrailManor. I can't say the same for most other less-expensive trailers, as most of them are stapled together, and some are a bit better with some clue in addition to the staples. The only reason I don't still have a TrailManor is that the wife wanted a walk-around bed. Otherwise, I am very fond of the TrailManor design and build quality. The current owners are much more skilled, and much more detail-oriented than the previous owner, so the quality has improved drastically.
Bottom line, in my mind is, they are worth the price, due to ease of towing, ease of setup, and liveability.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote