View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 07:15 AM   #8
Caver
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Specific Recommendations for Improving TM

My dealer (Auto Ventures in Chesapeake VA) did take the time to go over every item in our 3023. For the table leg adjustment he reiterated that it was a poor design and showed us how he dealt with it. It's come apart on me and it takes a few minutes to put back together since I have to figure it out each time.

I have only found one item that was not installed correctly which was a plastic vent for the gray water tank under the shower which is like the vent on your kitchen sink. It was just laying there so I screwed it in. I'm a little concerned that the vent is only a few inches away from the converter but I haven't read of anyone having a problem with this. I'll be careful about over filling the gray water tank which would be indicated by standing water in the bottom of the tub.

I would like a more up-to-date manual which lists the fuses and bulbs like a car manual does. I had to go around and look at the fixtures to see what bulbs were used to purchase the spares. However, there were some spare screws included in a small plastic bag.

I actually received more accessories with the TM than I expected such as the hoses, stool, TP, and toilet chemicals.

ess2: It's a tough call to delay purchasing an item to wait for improvements. You can see how much fun the TM owners are having and you'll have to decide how long you can wait.

Ray
Caver is offline   Reply With Quote