View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 08:47 AM   #9
CC_Turtle

Default Re:Specific Recommendations for Improving TM

Quote:
I was close to making a deal on new 3023 but the more I see & learn on this forum the more I think I'll wait for 05 or 06. In time feedback & QA should make a Great TT.
about a year ago we bought a 04 2720sl.. we had 1-2 minor issues (one being the table) but we returned it to our wonderful dealer in Anaheim and they fixed the problems immediately and of course without charge. when we bought our TM, Matt and Scott from the dealership went over everything with us--spend hours learning how to raise and lower, etc. This is my first anytype of trailer, but the quality is great... after a year of use...still looks brand new!

i think one of the biggest differences between the TM and other trailers is the support you recieve from the dealers. I have a friend who just spent 50K+ on a new RV...the gas tank doesn't fill full, the toliet doesn't work, the seals on the door are not straight.. etc.. the worse part is that the dealer/manufactor won't fix the problems! she had to get a lawyer and is trying to get a buy back through the lemon law.

today's TM models are great now - fun - easy to use...we love ours when you are ready to buy, you will know it.. everything you buy always will have improvements in the newer models.. but if i waited for a product to be perfect before i bought - i would be a millonaire because i never bought anything ;D

good luck with your decisoin...