View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #13
lemon4sure

Wow, I sure wish I had seen this forum prior to purchasing my 2010 Elkmont Bunk House. We picked up our new trailer on May 20th and on May 22 discovered it leaks like crazy. Water literally running down the walls. Windows leaking, vent is leaking, outside storage bins leaking, roof leaks on both sides of the trailer. Carpet saturated, cabinets warping due to the water....it's a mess! TrailManor offered to repair the leaks-sorry, not good enough. We had to threaten litigation to get a new trailer- shouldn't have to do that, but it was the only way to get their attention. TrailManor is building us a new trailer- so hopefully this won't happen again. I really thought this was an isolated incident, however after reading this thread, I'm very doubtful. I do expect a quality product for the $$ we put out for this trailer...no excuses. I'll give them a chance to make good on it, but if we have any leakage on the next trailer, we will never purchase or recommend a TrailManor product to anyone and get our money back.