View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 01:06 PM   #3
Sinclue
Site Sponsor

Default Re: TM Model/Tow Vehicle List

I agree that it would be useful information.  Perhaps set it up as a separate category on the Home page instead of in the General Discussion topics.  Then people could put their combinations in the subject line and all you'd have to do is scroll through them without having to open each one.  Say like: 2720SL/1998 GMC Safari (my combo). As the trailer weights are pretty close for the same model year to year you could scroll through looking for the trailer/tv combo you are interested in more quickly.  People might want to include engine size if there was a choice (not in mine).

Alternatively, I might be willing to set up a seperate email address for this project where people could send their information and I could cut and paste it into a roughly weekly posting.  I'm not into Excel or any of that.  I'm a simple Mac person, but I could take the emails and put them into a single list without anybody's name or email address. (Also, names/addresses would not be used in any way by me.)  My thinking is something like model in the subject line only.  Then in the message area:

TM Year/Model                   Tow Vehicle/engine/hp

That way I can easily cut and paste the information into a document categorized by TM model.

Or?

Jim
Sinclue is offline   Reply With Quote