TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2016, 11:53 PM   #1
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Post rid of the stinker...at last!

Just finished putting in the Sealand 711 M28C in my 3124KS...I'll be posting all the details on my website....the hardest part was getting the sewage saver out...as it turned out, the nylon wedges that hold it down were in backwards from the post I have read on this website dealing with removing the recirculating monstrosity ....I kept trying to pull them out the front when I should have been pushing them out the back...so if you don't see a WHITE tab of the wedge from the front side, then they might be in backwards ...GRRRRR . After I got it out it was fairly easy. I did mine a little different from what the rest have done. Read all about it in a couple of days.

TC
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:39 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Tom -

Here on the forum, we have had previous reports about the wedges being installed backwards. I don't know how/why that could happen, unless the toilet is installed before the walls are put in place. But it is worth noting that it can happen. I have put a note to this effect in the toilet removal article in the Tech Library.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:38 PM   #3
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Thumbs up If only I'd have known

Well they say (whoever they are) that hind site is 20/20...well that's a good idea adding that note..probable save much-o cuss en .

Beside all of that, I love my new toidy and I also did the led strip lights as well using the stink-o-matic circuit to power them. They look great with my new throne. I feel like a king!

So what do you use in yours as far as maintaining it. I heard dish soap works well.
TC
ps...working on the website page to get all the install info in there...plus much much more too!
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote