TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Hondo

Default Does the size of the trailmanor affect set up?

I have been thinking about getting a 2720 or a 3124. The 2720 seems to fill most people's needs, but I like the king bed in the 3124 so that you don't have to crawl across DW to go to the bathroom at night. Is there a significant difference in the strength needed to open and set up the bigger Trailmanor?
Old 06-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
Doug W.

I looked at several different TMs before I bought mine. A dealer had 4 different model near my house. We opened and closed them and I did not notice much difference. I have the 3124KS and that is the advantage of the 3124s. The king bed is just as wide as it is long. We sleep in ours with our heads near the center of the TM and our feet by the back window. The wife does not like it cold, so when the A/C is on, she sleeps with her head near the bathroom wall. It block quite a bit of the A/C. I sleep with my head near the wardrobe, so the A/C blows on me more. We can climb out and in with disturbing the other.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:51 AM   #3
Queeniereads

We also opened and closed both sizes, and I can do either one by myself fairly easily (60 yr old woman). THe only help needed is on the bed end because we have both memory foam and a pillowtop mattress pad on it. Hubby and I do that end together. We like the 3124 for the reasons you stated about the king size bed. Queeniereads aka Judi
Old 06-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #4
PopBeavers

When I close my TM 2720, the florescent light over the stove leaves a dent in the mattress on the front bunk. I have concluded that there is not enough room for even a blanket on the front bed. I have not examined the rear bed for similar tight clearances.