TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Beak12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers View Post
I have tried several times to organize a dry camping rally, but apparently TM owners only want to stay somewhere that has full hookups. I have no idea why. I have been dry camping since fall 1953. I hate RV parks. If I can see any other RV from my TM then the spaces are too small. If I want to be in a crowed I will just stay home in the big city.
Wayne,
The idea of dry camping is intriquing however I think you have the ability to carry much more stuff than I. We just about make it weight wise as it is. As far as camping at KOA Petaluma--grandkids live about 4.5 miles from the KOA so it's no brainer--we do the TM rally main functions but most of the time we are in Penngrove. I have missed you at the Petaluma meetings.

PS: I did it ---just learned how to Quote just a part of someones post. Thnks for the help.