TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
ng2951

If you see one around Fredericksburg, TX. Its me. With luck it might be on the Outdoors Channel as they were doing a shoot at the Tin Star Ranch...

Old 06-02-2009, 07:46 PM   #32
BullseyeB

We just bought our 2002 3124KS!!! Very excited! Our first trip will be a local weekender at Gaviota State Beach in the end of June. Can't wait!

We saw a TM at Refugio State Beach Park/Campground a month ago and just saw it again last weekend (same spot)! It was all hooked up and looked like they are in for the long haul!

Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #33
jhill30

saw two headed towards branson, mo. this past weekend.
both looked like 2619. both on hwy 65 north I believe.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #34
ragmopp

This morning while driving by Moving West RV park in Graeagle Ca. I noticed a TM sitting in there. Per chance a member?

Mike Anderson

Old 06-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #35
rumbleweed

Ran into an 05 TM and the owner at the Maryland Helicopter Fun Fly in Waldorf MD this weekend.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #36
markndeb1970

Spotted a TM going west on RT 74 in Illinois near Champaign today, was an older model color beige with no window cover in the rear and the rear window was very wide, square bumper with spare tire carrier. Looked like the size of a 2720. Old but still going!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:59 AM   #37
mtnguy

Spotted a TM being pulled by a Durango (??) on Rt. 13 north near Cape Charles on Virginia's Eastern Shore about 10a yesterday.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #38
Al-n-Sue

Default Spotted at Golden Gate Canyon SP - Colorado

We saw a TM in loop B at Golden Gate Canyon State Park. Never got a chance to stop by. Looked like a 2720 size and maybe a Chevy pickup TV. Our friends told us they saw one in loop D as well.

Anyone on the forum?

(if you saw 2 3124KBs in loop E that was us and our friends.)

Old 06-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #39
kpierce

Default Saw one in Allen, TX

June 13, 2009 and I was heading back from the trash transfer station and I saw a TM drive by. I cleared the light and put the juice to the truck and saw that they were turning into the City of Allen, TX and I was not going to make this light. As luck would have it they turned into the Wendy's parking lot and into the drive thur and I was able to see that they had a 2720. I stop and said Hi and asked how long they had their TM which was two years bought used. I told them about the board but had to move due to traffic. Hope to see them on the board soon.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #40
kempert
Site Sponsor

Smile CO Natl Mon

I've been on station as the campground host in Colorado National Monument since early April (for my second year). Besides mine, there have been 6 other TMs here. One couple from Moab comes each Spring for a weekend. Two couples in Grand Junction (about 15 miles away) have been up here along with two couples from Colorado Springs. The other one was from somewhere back East. I've also seen 2 along the highway. None of the owners that I've talked to belong to this board. I've encouraged each and every one of them to check it out.

2008 2720SL - 7 cross-country trips so far + ventures into western Canada
2002 2720SL - 70,000+ miles before being retired to the farm
2015 Ford F150

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have." -- Author Unknown
Closed Thread