TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2003, 11:32 AM   #1
2manypets
Site Sponsor

Default Just ordered our TM today

Hello, we just took the first step this morning to being a TM owner. We placed an order for a 3124KB, and we are so excited! We went last week to Lake City, TN and took the factory tour. We had a nice tour, and as it turned out we got to see one just like what we were wanting.

We've been reading this board for several months now and have gained invaluable information from all of your posts. We really appreciate all of the checklists that have been compiled and posted.

I was so excited that I just had to post. I'm sure as soon as we get our TM in, which will be several weeks, we'll be searching and asking questions.

Thanks for listening!
2manypets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 11:54 AM   #2
Windbreaker

Default Re:Just ordered our TM today

Wecome aboard! We are glad to have you here and am looking forward to hearing from you often. I'm sure you will be enjoy your TM as much as we enjoy all of ours. Towing the TM is so easy anyone can do it.
Old 11-01-2003, 05:42 PM   #3
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Bob & Loretta,

Glad to see another Trailmanor owner will soon be on the site and asking all kinds of questions about their new purchase. I'm sure you both can't wait until you can go and pick it up at your dealer. Best wishes with your TM.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 07:51 PM   #4
azroadrunner

Bob & Loretta,

You are going to love your new TM. Welcome! Please keep the group informed of your experiences. Be sure a post your questions. There is more info in this group that anyone can imagine.

Jim
Old 01-30-2004, 04:49 PM   #5
jniles

Bob and Loretta,

It has been a long time since your last post. Did you ever get the new TM? If so give us an update.

Later,
Old 01-31-2004, 06:49 AM   #6
Chris_Bauer

I hate to run it into the ground ;D, but, It really is "The Greatest Thing On Wheels". My 3326 is my second home.
Old 01-31-2004, 04:53 PM   #7
jsrogers

Posted earlier but dont see my reply. We are newbies too-to camping even. Very close to purchasing a 3124 KB-please let me know how you like yours and what made you pull the trigger on the TM.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:04 AM   #8
2manypets
Site Sponsor

Hello,

We've been meaning to reply for a while now but hadn't so my apologies to all.

We took delivery of our 3124KB on Dec. 29, and it has been setting ever since. But this weekend if the forecast holds we may get to take it out for the weekend. We live in central Arkansas, and the weather is unpredictable this time of year, but this weekend looks dry with highs in the low 50's at this point.

We love it already. We have put it up and down a few times showing friends and putting in bedding and such. Everyone is amazed with how it works and how roomy it is set up.

We have 2 other trips already planned. In mid April we are going to Arizona on a 9-day trip, and then a shorter trip mid-June to Eureka Springs (in northwest Arkansas) with other family members with RV's. There will probably be a trip to North Carolina sometime this summer/fall also.

If we do the trip this weekend it will be just a few miles out of town to either Toadsuck Park (Corp. of Engineers park) or Woolly Hollow (state park). Both are only 30 mins. or so from home, and we feel closer is better for the first time out.

We'll let you know how the first trip goes. What a fun way to spend Valentine's day if it all works out.

Thanks!
Loretta and Bob
2manypets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 11:54 AM   #9
G-V_Driver
Site Sponsor

Boy, the Corps of Engineers in Arkansas really has a way with words, doesn't it?

It's hard to imagine spending Valentine's day at a more romantic-sounding place than Toadsuck Park. Do they offer demonstrations or brochures of that particular behavior as part of the guided tour? If so, could you send me one?

Hope everything goes well, and that you have a nice weekend to play with the new toy. We're looking forward to some good weather for the same reason.
G-V_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 01:31 PM   #10
Chris_Bauer

A Valentine's poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love my TM
And so will you!!

You don't need to go far to enjoy a TM. Last week we had a four-day weekend (Mexican Constitution Day). We took the TM out of storage and drove a whole 1.5 miles to Bensten Palms RV Park. It was a blast. Met a great TM couple Rich and Julie Rogers. They are wintering in their TM until May. This is only the second TM I have seen in four years. I was jumping up and down and best of all they were too ;D. Oh those TM owners!!