TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2002, 01:37 AM   #1
dennisu

Default another new owner

after reading this wonderful help site, my wife and i ventured out and bought a new 2001 3023 from rv's and more in grove oklahoma.  wonderful people to represent what appears to be a great trailer.  picked it up yesterday and drove to k.c. on a very windy day and did not have any problems at all.  it pulled just like everyone says, but i do have a 1999 ford 350 1-ton super duty van.  we are anxious to get out in it and see how it goes.  this site was extremely helpful in making us a buyer.  while we had decided on trailmanor prior to finding this site, it sure expedited our purchase plans.  everyone who visits and posts this site appears to be very professional and truly wants to help, and that will be appreciated even more down the road by a true "newbie" to the trailer scene.   thanks to you all.
Old 05-07-2002, 12:33 PM   #2
PAUL_R

Default Re: another new owner

welcome, hope to see you on the road.
Old 05-08-2002, 06:38 AM   #3
2swans

Default Re: another new owner

welcome, and wave if you see a TM pulled by a dark suv with a yellow canoe between two mt. bikes!  2swans