TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > Parts and Accessories For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2018, 06:03 AM
Site Sponsor

Default TM Upgraded and have parts to sell

I currently have upgraded my bathroom toilet, antenna, propane heater, propane stove with oven, and replaced the neon bathroom light with LED. The Thetford toilet has a cracked lid and seat since I bought the unit because someone thought is was a good idea to sit on the top. (not sure how that works) but the pump and everything works great. The three burner propane stove has been removed to install a usable cabinet since we use our portable grill and microwave to cook everything. Using the stove heats up the unit and after years of use (which we never used it anyway) build up of grease and other foreign objects get stuck on the wall and cannot be cleaned properly. I have a heat pump built into my A/C unit and therfore do not need the propane stove and put in a dual reclining love seat that replaces the torture Jack Knife sofa device. I have also removed the chair and have it as well. I put a new antenna on my unit with a 60 mile reception radius to replace the old antenna which function just fine. The neon light for the bathroom has been replace with a LED unit for a nicer light and smaller footprint. If you are interested in any of these items please email me at mmayville@comcast.net. I am looking for a couple of extra items for my TM that are hard to find. Such as the over the stove cabinet and the inside ceiling lights to replace the ones from the water damage I have repaired.

Some of these items are pick up only since shipping would be ridiculously priced. Items include:
Stove/Oven in very clean shape and never used by us.
Antenna
Propane Heater
I can ship the Thetford re-circulation toilet.
I can also ship the neon bathroom light.
I also have the snack tables for the living room. It needed the locking nubbins on the end to lock them in place. I have the replacement parts for them.
Living room chair pick up only.
I will include pictures sometime in the next day or so.

I have a 2720 SL TM 2004.

Thank you for your interest.

Mike

(I had my A/C replaced with an Atwood Air Command 15,000 BTU when I backed into a low hanging Tree Branch. Ouch!!! But my insurance company is reimbursing me for the cost minus the $100.00 deductible. :-)

2004 2720SL Swing Tongue
2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 4.0L
TM out of the Hospital

Last edited by mmayville; 08-01-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Site Sponsor

The flourescent bathroom light is so easy to replace with a new LED fixture that nobody should bother with an old one. There are a dozen different ones on Amazon from $10 to $20.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Site Sponsor

I agree because that is what I replaced mine with. I also replaced the light between the wardrobe and the bathroom wall and the one over the kitchen sink. Just in places where more light is needed. All of the other lights are still the same.I am going to put these items in a garage sale when we have it this fall. The antenna is generic for most RV's I noticed when parking in an RV campground.

2004 2720SL Swing Tongue
TM out of the Hospital
Old 08-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Site Sponsor

Iíve tried giving these parts away, good luck selling them.
Custom removable tongue
Old 08-24-2018, 07:21 AM
2005 Trailmanor 3023

Any chance you still have the oven? Curious as to how much it would be to ship, and what you would sell it for.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:45 PM

I might be interested in the Thetford. Ours is having seal issues and it's a 1986 so..... depending on the price it might be better to just replace. Let me know how much you'd want for it.
See my TrailManor Repair blog at:
http://trailmanorrepair.blogspot.com/
Old 10-06-2018, 06:24 AM
Site Sponsor

Sorry I have been out for a while. My wife had major surgery and I haven't had time to get to my posts on the site. If you are still interested in the things I took out of my TM let me know. I just renewed my membership on here so will be around for a while.
Mike

2004 2720SL Swing Tongue
TM out of the Hospital
Old 10-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Site Sponsor

I would love to see a picture of the reclining dual love seat you replaced the sofa with. I have been considering something like that myself. Am also curious what you replaced it with and where you got it.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15ď tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Tags
furnace won't light