TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #1
despeight

Default Waiting to use subscription

I sent in the payment via paypal last week to become a subscribing member. I am still listed as a trial member. I just purchased a used Trailmanor and am anxious to research many items. Any assistance that can be offered is greatly appreciated.

Diane
despeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

You are right. Your Trial Membership just ran out, so I am glad you are joining us on a full-time basis. Welcome aboard!

The forum's owner and Administrator is Chris. Like me, Chris is unpaid, and has a real job and a real life, so he can't respond instantly. Usually you will see your membership change within two weeks, often faster. If you don't, please send him a private message addressed to "Chris". In it, be sure to give him your real name, your forum sign-in name, your date of payment, and maybe a Paypal transaction number. You might also send a PM to me. Although I can't directly make anything happen, I can remind Chris.

Bill (moderator)
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #3
despeight

Thanks Bill. Sorry for being so impatient. I realize you all have lives and I will do my best to give it some time before I bother anyone again.

I look forward to learning from you and the many other veteran Trailmanor owners.
despeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Despeight -

Please don't misunderstand me. It is no bother, and you are right to ask. You have paid the fee, and you have a right to expect a result. However, the way the Internet works today, the user has come to expect that when he pushes the button that says "PAY NOW", he will see the result within a few seconds. That works with big retailers, and with companies that are big enough to buy and maintain an automated software payment system. However, this forum is small enough that Chris has to handle it all manually, on a time-available basis. This inevitably causes a delay, and the delay can range from a couple hours to a couple weeks, depending on what is going on in his "real life".

During that time, there is nothing wrong with sending a reminder query to both Chris and me, and you shouldn't be reluctant or embarrassed to do so. We'll make sure it gets done.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
Chris
Site Team

Hi despeight,
I am sorry for the delay, but I couldn't figure out who the payment came from. When you don't use the automated system from the forum, I have to try and trace back who sent it and what the username is. Again, sorry for the delay.
Chri

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote