Paid membership

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
08-30-2014, 06:38 PM
naturegal
Default Paid membership

Hi everyone
We are looking for a Trailmanor and today I came across the paid membership area. We are tent campers and this is our first TT and want to get a good one.

Will I get more beneficial info from the paid membership than the one I'm using now even though I'm learning a whole lot from the free subscription. We need to know how to inspect one since we will be getting a used one.

Thanks
08-31-2014, 06:29 AM
cbossc

The $12 will be the best you've ever spent. You will get access to a whole other group of threads that are not visible unless you are a sponsor. My DW and I are about to order our TM. The info I've been reading here for the last 6 months has been invaluable. Also, the folks on this forum are great and very helpful.
08-31-2014, 07:09 AM
naturegal

Thanks, I'll go ahead and get the paid membership. I just wasn't sure if it was helpful before becoming a TM owner. I'll get it going today.
08-31-2014, 01:42 PM
naturegal

Ok, now I'm officially a paid subscription member so now I need to get more familiar with how to navigate this site. It's the weekend so maybe my status will be updated soon.
09-01-2014, 09:31 AM
moaboy

There is a huge amount of info on this site. It is especially helpful to read in advance of using a TM because of the particular characteristics of a TM and more so if one has not had an RV before.
Best of luck.
09-01-2014, 05:19 PM

Welcome to the forums. The tech section and the advanced search are very useful to learn. they will answer 99.9% of questions.
New Reply