TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2023, 05:56 PM   #1
Rob Culver

Default Why so few Used for Sale?

Hello all,
I'm a prospective buyer of a used Trailmanor. Probably a 2720 or 2922 model. Reading the forum I see it's best to not buy years 2014-2018 although I'd welcome feedback on that. However, there's very little stock available even nationwide for those years and very little for years 2019 through 2022 either. Is that normal? I'm looking on RVT.com and RVTrader.com.

Since I'm somewhat price sensitive, I went to this link to get a ballbark figure for expected pricing. https://www.jdpower.com/rvs/2022/use...-manufacturing. That showed an average retail price of about $32k for the 2023 2720 with AC and awning and down to only $22k for the 2022 model of the same. Can these numbers be trusted? J.D. Power supposedly comes up with their numbers based on actual transactions but with a relatively small used market I suppose the numbers could be off.

Just looking for feedback from others which will help me gauge how old of a unit I should be looking for to fit my budget. Thanks much in advance.... Rob
Rob Culver is offline   Reply With Quote