TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
radiojon

Default XM Satellite Radio discount for TM owners

As a new TM owner, and as an employee of XM Satellite Radio, I want to extend a special offer to everyone in the TM family (now that I'm a member!) -- the XM "Friends & Family" discount on new XM radios. Those of you with XM Satellite Radio know that it's the perfect companion for the long travel trips, especially to areas where there is little radio or television reception. If you've not yet experienced XM, you can find out more at www.xmradio.com.

At the risk of sounding like I'm "schilling" for the company, I'll just say that the savings through this offer are anywhere from 40-75% off the retail prices you'll find at Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. (Examples: XM SkyFi2 WITH vehicle adapter = $69 vs. $169 at Best Buy // XM Roady2 with vehicle AND home adapters = $34 vs. $74 at Circuit City) This is not a "pitch" -- it's a bona-fide discount program for only authorized invitees.

If you're interested, please send an e-mail to me at [email protected] and I'll reply back with the instructions and password to order online. That also allows me to verify that you're a fellow TM owner, as all orders are linked to an employee "sponsor."

This forum and those who contribute to it have been a WEALTH of helpful knowledge and insight as we've researched the purchase of our TM. This is simply a way I felt I could thank and "give back" a little to everyone who took the time to consider our questions.

See you on the road!

- Mark
Old 07-18-2005, 01:24 AM   #2
fcatwo
Site Sponsor

I can't speak for everyone but I appreciate your doing this. Not only might it save me a few bucks but it forced me to look into something I've been intending to check out for some time. As I read the info, I can use the satellite receiver through my truck's radio via the tape deck, then pull it out and put it in a dock with speakers and use it at home as well -- is that correct? I had no idea it was that simple.
fcatwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:18 PM   #3
calypso

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the offer. We currently have a subscription thru the "other" guys...but will consider a change when it's time to renew.