TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
flashpoint

Default my "new to me" 1992 23 Trailmanor

I have to be honest. I wasnt looking for a trailer at this time nor had I ever heard of a Trailmanor before.
I get a call from a friend at work wondering how he should go about selling a trailer for his parents. He called me because I have camped for most of my life and I have bought a sold numerous RV's over the past 20 years. Out of curiousity I ask him what kind of trailer it is and well ,the rest is history.

The trailer is a 1992 23 ft Trailmanor that was bought brand new by his parents. It has gone on many trips but was always stored inside a garage when not in use. It is what I call near mind condition. Short of a full detail and a new set of tires, I was camping in it a week later. It is truely the best of both worlds. Towing is a breez and when its open its comfortable and roomy. I am amazed at how little the TM's have changed over the years. Some of the colors inside are bit dated but The layout is almost exact as a new one. Looking online at the price of a new TM just makes me smile from ear to ear when I think about what I paid for this trailer. I got lucky for sure and now I'm back camping.

BTW: This board has been extremely helpful in answering alot of my questions over the last few weeks and I thank all of you who have helped with input. HAPPY CAMPING!