TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default No vote on 3326

We have a 3326 and absolutely love it. That being said, we have only ourselves and sometimes our teenage son to house. He is 15 and over 6' and has a very hard time fitting on the sofa-bed. It is very narrow. The dinette is a bed in theory only. It is even more narrow than the sofa-bed, and way short for an actual human being to sleep on. Maybe a young child could use it, but not a teen. Also, the cushions don't fit to cover the dinette for some strange reason. After you place the seat cushions there is not enough room left for both back cushions to fit. If you use only one back cushion, there is a gap left unpadded. Our son often asks to just sleep on the floor, where he can sprawl as needed. He uses a Travasack, so it's no trouble. Depending on how old your children are (and how tall) and how long you intend to keep your TM you might think about the floor option for one of them.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:27 PM   #2
hal

Regarding privacy, we divided our 2720Sd by attaching a curtain track across the ceiling. Two rooms are separated beginning at the front corner of the refer. We also included about 16" of mesh at the top of a floor length curtain to allow air from the aconditioner to reach the front "room".

Hal
Old 07-03-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Bob Jenkins

Thanks to everyone for the Great Feedback!
You have given me a lot to think about!

Hondo mentioned the lack of privacy for anyone sleeping on the couch. Does the person sleeping in the front bed have any means of privacy? I dont recall seeing any kind of privacy curtain when I was at the dealership.

The one thing I AM sure of is that I definitely need the King-Size bed. I'm 6'7" tall and I refuse to sleep in anything smaller. This limits my choices to the three largest TrailManors.