TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 06:48 PM   #101
rpcoombs
Site Sponsor

Default 2004 vs. 2005 2720 SL's

Hi, as I recall the differences were:
(1) extra outside light on the forward top slide out end
(2)different cabinets and fabrics (I liked the old ones better)
(3)more effective (as far as the power used) florusesent (sp?) interior lights
(4)propane bottles that were easier to dismount with Wing nuts and frame slots vice normal nuts requiring a wrench
(5) the"slot" in the front bottom slide out has been eliminated giving you more under seat/bed fromt storage compartment storage room but making it harded to get to the propane bottle valves for turning them on/off or attaching a gas fired BBQ line.
(6) bigger (think its 20,000 BTU vice 16,00 BTU) furnace?
(7) a 12 volt, standard TV and (I think) 110 volt plug in receptical on the lower wall next the the converter(now a 7345 I believe --- if not special order it!)and the bath. The big thing I found with TM is if you want anything special (like my four solar panels and DirectTV dish) installed (AND THE DEALER IS WILLING TO COORDINATE WHAT YOU WANT WITH THE FACTORY!) TM will do it. Cheers, Dick Coombs
Old 08-30-2005, 04:51 PM   #102
PopBeavers

Default TM sighting Yosemite Pines RV Park

As I was leaving Yosemite Pines RV Park on Monday 8/29/2005 there was a 2619 at the dump station. I suspect it was a little older than my 2005 as it looked to be very clean but the trim color was a dark blue.

This was the first that I have seen since I bought mine in March.

Old 09-07-2005, 06:03 PM   #103
dlajoie
Site Sponsor

Smile

On Labor Day, headed north on I-95 in Maine, we spotted another TrailManor headed south. Anyone on this forum? We had stayed at Old Stagecoach campground in Dover, NH to be near relatives recently moved to NH and were headed back to Augusta. Traffic looked quite heavy southbound but it was clear sailing northbound.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:43 PM   #104
hal

By golly they do exist. Last weekend we were camping in Estes Park. We all commented that someone else that we didn't know must have one of those funny looking trailers. There it was in the same row with our TMs. They must have turned off their stealth screen because it was as visible as could be. It seems that the Moores from Tennesee (Appalchian Chapter) were visiting Estes Park. One of their grand daughters was competing in some of the Scottish dancing contests. What a great family.

We are working on them to attend the National TrailManor Jubilee here in Colorado next June, 25-31.

Hal

Old 09-26-2005, 09:36 PM   #105
Jim-NY

Default 2,500 miles - 2 TM's spotted

We left NY on 9/6 and got back from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia on 9/16/05. In that time we only saw 2 TM’s. Both 9/16 on I 95 in Maine. One was headed North on 95 and passed under us as we were getting on southbound in Freeport after a stop at LL Bean. I don’t recall exactly where the other was in Maine, but it was Southbound. As we passed it, I saw it had Canadian plates. And interestingly this one did not say “www.Trailmanor” on the rear. Instead it said “Trailman.” I was wondering if someone had removed letters, or if there were Canadian models sold under a different name?

Jim

Old 09-27-2005, 09:54 AM   #106
Freedom

There was one on e-bay a while back that had been stolen and recovered. The thieves had taken some of the letters off each decal to make it say "Trailman". I wonder if that was the one you saw!

Old 10-14-2005, 09:45 AM   #107
2bcs1jrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon3xUD
Just got back from our cross-country trip (There's no place like HOME! ) and I only saw two TMs. Both were older models - no idea what year or size. The first was at the United States Dog Agility Association's Cynosport World Games competition in Scottsdale, AZ. The second one was at Pismo Coast Village Resort in Pismo Beach, CA. No one was "home" at either one when I went by so no idea if the owners are forum members or not.

Looking at this old post, I bet this sighting was my old 2518 . The former owners are agility folks and took it to Nationals in 2004!
Cheri

Old 10-26-2005, 06:33 AM   #108
Queeniereads

I have only seen one other TM on the road, but last week (Sunday the 23rd)my mother and sister spotted one headed north on route 15 from Harrisburg towards Mansfield, somewhere around Selinsgrove, PA. THey were going the other way, but had sharp enough eyes to spot another TM. Happy camping! Queeniereads aka Judi

Old 10-29-2005, 08:30 PM   #109
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Default TM sighting at Camping World, San Martin, CA

We got a coupon for $40 off Camping World's Adco covers last week via email, so we decided to drive there to get a cover for the TM.

We were very surprised to see a 2005 2720 in the parking lot! It looked like someone had left it there to be serviced.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:22 PM   #110
Bill & Lisa

Default TM Sighting in Va Beach, Va.

Saturday, 11/6/05, on our way down to check out a nearby campground for a future camping trip DW spotted another TM! It was set up in the back yard of a home on Princess Anne Road near the Heritage Plantation. Anyone know whose it is? We sure would like to get to know our TM neighbors.

Even stranger was upon arriving at the campground one of the first sites we cruised past held our starcraft 1702 that we had traded in when we brought the TM! We stopped and had a nice chat with the new owner. Small world!

Bill

Closed Thread