TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2003, 01:40 PM   #1

Default Bulbs numbers on 2720 SL

Has anyone has the bulbs numbers, all of them inside of the trailers i thank you.
Old 05-04-2003, 11:34 PM   #2
Chris_Bauer

Default Re: Bulbs numbers on 2720 SL

I guess it depends on what intensity of light you like.  In my 3326 there are enough lights to fill a stadium 8).  On my last trip I changed them all to a number 93 which reduced the intensity considerable.  I don't have the shaded lamps in front as they were replaced with regular RV interior lights.  

That's the best I can do.

Chris
Old 05-08-2003, 03:12 AM   #3
oilspot

Most of the bulbs in my trailer are 1156 bayonet type bulbs.  The bulbs in the shaded fixtures are similar, but have two contact instead of one (for non-grounded housing).

Hope this helps.
Old 06-28-2003, 02:54 AM   #4
bbeckham

We have decided to change 50% of our bulbs to LEDs. Read about LED's under the tip section and am sold on that idea. My interior bulbs (except the decorative lamps over the bed which we have replaced 8) ) are 1141s. In checking with a bulb company to see which LEDs to get and which bulbs are interchangeable, I found that I could put 1156s where I had 1141s. Its all a matter of intensity. My porch bulb is #93 and will replace it with a LED 1156 since it will not attract bugs according to the tips thread on LEDs  ;D.