TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > General Maintenance and Cleaning
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
willardcs

Default Recommendations for Covers

Does anyone have recommendations, pro or con, for covers. I have a 2720

Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
RogerR

there are threads all over the website. Try researching using the search button at the top of the page.

Personally I had a custom made cover that fits tightly for my 2720 when it is closed. One thread talks about covering with the trailer up.

If you are going to store it inside I don't think a cover is needed. If it is going to outside the cover will keep down fading and dust.

I wish someone would talk about an older Trailmanor that had been left uncovered for a long time. My 2005 has some fading in the curtains and was not covered for the first 3 years.

I did a quick search and found 20 pages of posts on this subject.

See you down the road!! Message me if you want to talk about my custom cover.

PS no matter if you cover it or not cover your tires! They will sun rot.

Closed Thread