TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
Happytrails

Default Thoughts on Bush.....carried to new topic

I think he's doing a great job. Misinformation about weapons of mass destruction? I really think not at all! While in Air Assault school when I was active duty, there was a Sgt. there who had gone to the Gulf war. He was an E-6, or an E-7, definately very seasoned, and older. His platoon came up on this bunker and decided to check it out and see what it contained. Upon entering, they found hundreds of chemical filled warheads! Needlessly to say, they backed out VERY CAREFULLY, called higher up, who sent in a team to detonate the bunker from a distance. Now I think EVERYONE in this room has heard of "Saudi Syndrome", and most people have a pretty good idea of what happened. Basically, when they detonated the bunker, a swift breeze happened along, and blew the cloud formed from the explosion back on some of our own troops! Now, here's where you have to put one and one together and make two. One of said troops, I worked with briefly as the company clerk while recovering from an injury that required surgery. He had "Saudi Syndrome", and had a WHOLE DRAWER FULL of medications trying to treat it! I would guess around 40-50 different medications he had to take SEVERAL times a day! Ok, now lets put this together with what we've already discovered in Iraq since the Iraqi war and see if we can't come up with three and four. We've found mobile chemical weapons labs, I mean, come on, why would they be mobile if they were designed to do *anything* other than what they were designed to do. (Welp, there's three). And we've also confiscated warheads which are designed to carry chemical weapon payloads. (Welp, there's four). No, we might not have found anything, but as many hidden underground bunkers as he has built, it wouldn't take much to build one specifically to hide all the materials in, which was also designed to be blown if need be forever sealing it's contents underground! (I'm sure that's what has happened when the first bombs started falling in fact). Guys, you might have read, or saw on TV about that bunker, and the media's speculation, etc etc......But I had a friend who was *IN* that bunker and saw with his very own eyes what was there, and another friend that is still to this day suffering from the effects of what that cloud did to him when they blew the very same bunker!

All in all, I would have to say Bush did the right thing, and support him fully in his efforts! Even if we never do find any weapons of mass destruction, that's a good thing! I'm sure he will never have the chance again ever. The fact that we got his two sons was the biggest thing I think about this whole war, as he was on his way out, and his sons were on the way in anyway. It definately sends a strong message to the other rogue dictatorships in the world! Just a few thoughts...............

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails............[/glow]